Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You think I'm a Vata?...


Well, anyone who knows anything about Ayurveda can tell by my 2 year time lapse that I am a Vata dosha--all in one minute; totally on to something else the next. At least as it applies to my posts.


Anyway--we're still here in the Midwest. Going to put the house up for sale in the spring (again) and smudge, meditate, and stare at vision boards until I go crossed eyed. I get it--everything happens for a reason and in perfect order, but, seriously, doesn't the Universe realize that I am American and a Generation X'er--immediate gratification, baby.


However, as a great philosopher has said, "there is no try. only do or do not". We're doing. (The philosopher, by the way, is the immortal, Yoda.)


In the meantime, the husband has been hard at work and research on natural home building and off-grid living.


Have I mentioned that he made a wind turbine and solar panel? Yes, they're in the garage--

townhouse associations...ugh


My latest and greatest research--raw food living...will be posting more on this tasty little morsel. (so clever)


Here's a pic (above) from a 10 day cob workshop that we attended in Oregon. (Officially the longest I've ever had to relieve myself in an open toilet in the rain forest. Better view than a magazine, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment